San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua’s
Casa De Olas’ Amenities:
Casa De Olas Rooms:
- We offer 4 private luxurious Queen rooms and 1 King room with tropical shower and ensuite.
- We also offer dorm style accommodation for individuals or groups looking to save in style, this includes 3 six bed dorms and 1 eleven bed dorm all with ensuite.
- All rooms contain local teak wood and have been hand crafted by local craftsman.
Carletta’s Cantina (Restaurant):
- Our restaurant offers only the freshest organic produce utilizing local farms and the abundant seafood that Nicaragua’s Pacific ocean provides.
- The restaurant is open for breakfast, Lunch and Dinner starting at 7am.
- After an exhausting day at the beach or taking part in one of the many available activities, don’t miss San Juan Del Sur’s most tantalizing sunset views at our pool bar each and every evening. We’ll have happy hour specials waiting for you daily in our fully stocked bar. Also be sure to try the award-winning Flor de Cana rum, produced locally and being consumed all around the globe.
- Lounge around in the sun, swim laps or sit and have a cocktail on our specially designed and built in pool seats. We have given plenty of depth in the pool so that it stays cold throughout the hot Nicaraguan days.
- Free Wireless internet,
- Big Screen projector available for Movies,
- Free Popcorn,
- Daily activity specials (look out for special theme nights),
- Bus shuttles to and from the town (5 minutes away) – ask for schedule upon arrival
- Beach transfers to local surf spots such as Maderas for a small fee,
- Airport transportation to and from Managua International Airport (http://www.iskratravel.com/shuttles.html)
Smiles and happy staff are always standard with your stay! So fly down for a fun and relaxing time!